Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Move on aja lah...

I was mad with my boss. He appointed me to the task that I like less and the job that I prefer the most is uneasy to earn.
I feel like my career is going nowhere...So I contacted some acquaintance and asked them to give me a smooth way to get in to their company. Still haven't heard any good news though.

On that unwanted situation, I would like to be able to say: "At least, I have a gorgeous boyfriend that loves me and really cares about me". Of course, I couldn't say that. Every time I have crush on someone, it's on my side only. I was believe if I tried harder perhaps eventually he'll feel what I feel. But it never happened. My love life isn't amusing at all.

Those issues are enough to gloom my day and make me demotivated. But now, I'm not letting my self clouded with problems too long. I'll take them more lightly. I might not able to ease them from my mind entirely but at least I could accepted. I'll be wasting my time If I only focus on negative emotion. I want to live this life happily and accepted..

So, even in bad situation I'll say: "Move on aja lah!"