Thursday, January 28, 2010

when i miss you

Almost 2 years a go since the last time I met you...

What I have now only memories of you. I'm afraid they'll fade away so I constantly replay them in my mind.
I remember how you laughed, how you warmed my heart when we walked hand on hand,
And how you look at me...

Many time I thougth I have move on & didn't care about you so much
But I keep imagine the scene when I meet you later...how I'm going to captivate you & then kiss me...
I thought I don't miss you but there is a time when I feel hopeless to see you & got no clues so I just unload to this blog...

I wonder is there any chance for me to meet you again? It start to feel like a wishful thinking...
I wish you read this blog...