Saturday, January 31, 2009

Today I'm 29...

Once a year, my dear family and close friends congratulate my birthday which happens today. Though I have stopped to feel excited about it since I enter 25 yet it always nice to know that some people still remember my birthday especially the love one. Once a year I could say : "Today is my day"

Today I feel grateful coz Allah still give a chance to me- the girl who sometimes forget about Him- to live this life.
I feel grateful for my career. It's not a perfect one yet the compensation more than enough to support my "save less spend more" habit :) and I meet many wonderful people during doing the job desk.

Today I still single yet I feel grateful about it because I could spend my money for myself, able to travel anywhere I please and no need to worry about any domestic problems. Although the fact of haven't find the right men hassle me sometimes but I could deal with that.

Today I have someone in my heart who I miss from time to time but it possible that he's not that in to me and it makes me care less about married because he might not be the groom. But still I feel grateful for loving him unconditionally. It's silly yet it's real.

But most of all I feel grateful that I have a wonderful family who never stop loving me, believe in me and support me during good and especially bad time. I will never trade them for anything in the world.

Today I feel grateful because I devoted to Rafael Nadal who has sexy butt and Nicholas Saputra who melt me with his eyes.
Today I feel grateful because I could generate pictures from my Nikon that gain many good responds in my Multiply.
Today I feel grateful because I have best friends who's willing to listen to my problem, pat my shoulder then say "You'll be find"
Today I feel grateful because I still able embracing this life with optimistic thinking despite of any cynical comments that I throw for all of government policy. (hehehe :D)
Today I feel grateful because I'm good looking, have a cool style, great body and well educated. (Oh yeah...I get narsistic more and more ;p)
Today I'm 29 years old. I hate the number yet I feel grateful for being well, safe and happy with my life.