Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Here we go!

Five things that I love the most : Music, Photography, Traveling,Reading and Writing.

"You're a music freak!" Said one of my colleague once. That's quite true coz you may ask me any new song or singer or bands then I'll name them promptly and well. I frequently update my MP3 list by downloading lot of songs and always listen to Prambors fm coz this radio is a very trustfull source for any music update.

As for traveling, it's my desire as well as Photography. I always love travel since forever I guess. Lucky me my job as Geologist in service company for Oil & Gas industry frequently brougth me abroad. So traveling is part of job desk, i could say though it's not always to adorable places yet I enjoy it so much. It was my Nikon that always accompanied my trip. Lot of interesting things during the trip that I managed to capture, thanks to my camera. Also i love Photography coz when I put my eyes on view finder and focusing myself to achieve great pictures, I could forget anything else. Every burden melt away for a while when I'm with my Nikon. Beside that photography also brought new friends by several fotography hunting session that I joined. It's always nice to meet new faces.

The next thing I keen to do anytime I could is reading. My daily activity starts with reading paper. On the weekend when I want to entertain myself after all out in rush week then I'll take one of my 'manga' (comic) collections then gigling afterward. If I want to enrich my knowledge then National Geographic magazine will fulfill it. If I want to sharp my brain then the collection of Agatha Christie will do it. If I want to have deep thinking and educate my mind with memorable quote or stunning words then I'll drown myself with literatures.

Then about writing, I enjoy it very much yet I never took it seriously. So far only emailing that I frequently do (could YM count as well? ;p ) while there are so many thoughts and ideas running in my mind yet I was too lazy to write them down. I only keep in my mind till it vanish and I forget about it. I even encouraged myself to write by buying a petite diary with attractive red cover. At the beginning I was excited filling page by page with my thought or silly daily story but after a week that cute diary remains in my bag. :D

Then I visited my good friend blog, Jessi who lives in Paris now(
http://www.jesselinbachtiar.blogspot.com/). Most of her writing is about her daily life. It's short and simple yet it's catchy and entertain. I captivated by her blog and it inspired me. So today, I create my blog account and make promise to myself that start from now on I'll take writing seriously and will frequently update the content of this blog no matter how dull is my daily activity or how silly is my thought.
I also hope by reading my blog people will get to know me better.
So...HERE WE GO!!! :)